Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is the most responsible and experienced company of Nepal, contributing its 20 years over the tourism sector of Nepal. Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd has earned a well stardom throughout the world. With the moto of "Touch The Himalaya, Beyond your imagination….." we are giving our service to our clients. We manage all the required requirements of our clients for the trek in Nepal; the way travelers are looking for. We prefer eco-friendly tourism in Nepal and conserve what travelers has seen now so that they can be seen by their coming generation pure.
Touch The Himalaya was founded by a team of trekking guides at the end of 2012, after working for many years as freelance tour/trekking guides with different adventure companies. Having gained a variety of different experiences in trekking and expeditions in the Himalayas, we founded the agency with a fresh approach combining new thinking, community empowerment and strategies. Our wide network enables adventure travellers to enjoy authentic holidays in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet and India that are economically, socially and environmentally responsible.
- Our main focus is to provide first class adventure tourism while generating a fairer income for local communities.
- We pride ourselves on our breadth of knowledge and networks, which allows us to focus on every detail of your journey ensuring minimum impact on the environment and local people.
- Therefore, we have been in the profession long enough to know what helps make our trips a huge success.
- We've spent many years finding places to stay that are quaint, out of the way, and comfortable when we take you to the most amazing parts of the Himalayas.
- When travelling with us, you will feel a sense of comfort as you become part of our family.
- Our team has been carefully selected for their specialized skills and talents along with their dedication to managing our large network of clients.
Why We Are One Of The Best Trekking Agencies Of Nepal And Where We Are Located?
We offer everyone to travel with us because we are one of the best trekking agencies of Nepal and are located convienently in the heart of Thamel in Kathmandu. Touch The Himalaya continues to organize and lead quality treks, tours, climbing and adventures for all groups of like-minded outdoors people. We remain small enough for all our trips to be tailored expecially for you. With each of our holidays, we can suggest optional activities such as Whitewater Rafting, scenic Mount Everest flight, Jungle Safari, Bungee Jumping, Paragliding and many more. We can supply you with a detailed list of optional activities for you to make the most of your holiday Trekking is our passion and strength. We know it intimately. We love it passionately, so that we want to share it with everyone. We are proud to offer to you the most precious and valuable present of nature - the spectacular Himalayas!
=> Our Recognition:
Choosing Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd will be the best decision to plan your long-anticipated adventure. Our company is well renowned and governmental authorized company, affiliated with Trekking Agency Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), TripAdvisor, viator, bokun and other national and international travel organization.
=> Satisfaction/Recommendation from our clients:
As customers satisfaction is our tagline we are extremely flexible in arranging the trek the way travelers are looking for. Because of the service we provide from our company to our travelers they visit us regularly and recommend their friends and relatives so that they can get the desirable service during the trek on the visit to Nepal. Our company has an excellent review on tripadvisor.
=> Trust Worthy (Knowledgeable) Guides:
Our guides have led treks many, many times, they know the locals, can talk with you in your native language, and fully understand the impacts of high altitude trekking. They will look after you and ensure your safety at all times.
=> Multi Languages Guides:
We provide guides who can speak English, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Booking in advance helps us to provide you with a personalized service to cater for your needs.
=> Good Value for Money:
Our treks and expeditions are tailor made to your requirements, so pricing will vary accordingly, but will always be competitive. Trekking as part of a scheduled group is cheaper than a small group or individual treks, so it depends on what you are looking for. As an indication, typical daily rates for a trek range from $xx to $yy depending on the duration and location. If you book a group of 10 or more, 1 person goes for free. Please contact us for more information so we can give you an indication of pricing.
=> Record of safety:
The superiority of the safety during the trek is our main priority because of which we have a solid track statics of safety. This is all because of our experienced and renowned guides and porter of the local region from the mountain who are well trained, has the knowledge of every single flora and fauna, knows trekking routes including alternative trial and non-alternative trials, knows the best tea-house in the town, can handle every unforeseen situation and solve them quickly.
=> Guarantee of safety departure:
We guarantee of our customers safety departure from the mountain. Also, In any case if any foreseen circumstances comes we are always prepared to safety of our travelers either in alternative way or non-alternative way.
=> SMT (Save Money and Time):
By booking online on Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd you can save your efforts, time and money. Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is one of the leading online trekking company which offers certain percent discount on every package for visit Nepal 2020 (Nepal Tourism Year 2020). Book your travel in reasonable prices and get qualitative and desirable service. For online booking confirmation we are 24/7 at travelers service.
=> Professional and friendly company:
Touch The Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd is a friendly company where not only you get service but also you get information as you want. We have an experience guide, porter and staffs in our company who serves every single need of traveler such as hotel booking, pick up and drop off service, fight tickets, trekking equipment, locker service for the luggage in Kathmandu, emergency evacuation during trek, medicinal support during trek etc. i.e. from your arrival to departure period. We have a strong belief on "Atithi Devo Bhawa" i.e. guests are god so, we serve our guests like god.
=> Eco friendly and social responsibility:
Considering the health of traveler and environmental degradation, during the trek, we provide local, organic food and use bio cooking gas for cooking and we clean up the litters in the trekking trail and mountain. Littering in the environment during the trek is strictly forbidden in the mountain.
Regarding the social responsibility, we prefer local guide from the Himalayan region so that the local people get employ from our company which helps them to feed their family. Importer food are discouraged during the trek and local food are prioritized. Insurance of trekking crews are taken by our company which also covers the medical and emergency evacuation.
=> We follow Trekking Ethics: The 5 guidelines:
For the safety and health issue of porters IPPG (International Porter Protection Group) has brought 5 guidelines which is followed by our company and we suggest to follow others too.
- Clothing appropriate to season and altitude must be provided to porters for protection from cold, rain and snow. This may mean: windproof jacket and trousers, fleece jacket, long johns, suitable footwear (boots in snow), socks, hat, gloves and sunglasses.
- Above the tree line porters should have a dedicated shelter, either a room in a lodge or a tent (the trekkers’ mess tent is no good as it is not available till late evening), a sleeping mat and a decent blanket or sleeping bag. They should be provided with food and warm drinks, or cooking equipment and fuel.
- Porters should be provided with life insurance and the same standard of medical care as you would expect for yourself.
- Porters should not be paid off because of illness/injury without the leader or the trekkers assessing their condition carefully. The person in charge of the porters (sirdar) must let their trek leader or the trekkers know if a sick porter is about to be paid off. Failure to do this has resulted in many deaths. Sick/injured porters should never be sent down alone, but with someone who speaks their language and understands their problem, along with a letter describing their complaint. Sufficient funds should be provided to cover cost of rescue and treatment.
- No porter should be asked to carry a load that is too heavy for their physical abilities (maximum: 20 kg on Kilimanjaro, 25 kg in Peru and Pakistan, 30 kg in Nepal). Weight limits may need to be adjusted for altitude, trail and weather conditions; experience is needed to make this decision. Child porters should not be employed.
Thank You !! Kepp supporting Us - Contact us for Nepal Tour