Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Check Into hotel.
You will be warmly welcomed at the airport by our office representative and then you will transfered to hotel.
- Airport pick up and hotel transfer
- Rest of the day is free at leisure
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Kathmandu
Day 2: Trek preparation and Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Our staff will give brief explanation about the program and you will visit cultural heritages, which includes some of the famous world heritages sites like, Swyambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc.
- Hotel breakfast
- Pick up by our team and head to our office for your trek briefing and preparation
- Afternoon sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Swayambunath Monkey Temple
- Drop of at your hotel
- Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 3: Drive to Dhading Besi then Gola Bhanjang and Jyamrung Darbar.
- To take the bus to Dhading Besi in the early morning, walk up and drive 10 minutes to the local bus station.
- To go to Dhading Besi, we will travel 18 KM across the Trisuli River and 70 KM via the Prithibi High Way.
- There are local businesses, government buildings, a school, etc. in this small city.
- We eat a quick lunch of regional cuisine.
- Starting from Dhading Besi, there is no road until you reach Gola Bhanjang.
- To reach Golabhanjan, an off-road journey of 1.30 hours is necessary.
- After taking a little break, we are now getting ready to trek up the Alpine hill.
- We take a two-hour stroll to get to Jyamrung Darbar. This historical location is well-known.
- There was a sprat kingdom in the seventeenth century. You can go around the Darbar and the neighborhood.
- The view of the Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and Langtang mountains from here is breathtaking.
Day 4: Descends to Aakhu Khola, has lunch at Hase Bazar, then travels to Salyankot Village before arriving at Tikhedunga.
- You start your walk at 8 o'clock after a warm cup of green tea and a local breakfast.
- The first section descends sharply to the Aakhu Kola.
- Lunch on the riverside in Hase Bazar is possible after crossing the George Over Suspension Bridge.
- Visit the Salyan Besi Mai Shrine, a well-known temple in Dhading's north.
- Every year, a celebration draws believers from all across Nepal in the last week of November or the first week of December.
- So, continue your journey up Gola Small Sport until you cross the large Sal Forest and arrive at Salyankot Village. Local residence where you eat lunch O/N.
- After lunch, continue climbing the valley's side until you reach Hile, where you will find Tikhedhunga, where you can spend the night, or continue walking till Ulleri, where you must climb 3000 stone steps from Tikadhunga.
Day 5: Walk to reach Suka Bhanjan and 1:30 hours to reach Dangsing and overnight at Ganga Jamuna.
- After breakfast start walk up and down hill to reach Suka Bhanjan may your lunch in there local home and continues walk down to cross the small tributaries.
- At last climb 1.30 hours to reach Dangsing and overnight stay in Ganga Jamuna, named after two twin sisters.
Day 6: Enjoy the ganga Jamuna waterfall and take a short walk to Dada Gau (lunch) and Lapudanda village.
- You would enjoy from the water fall in Ganga Jamuna, which is really wonderful.
- The interesting thing is the water tap if the Pap (sin) person come the water is stop as local conception.
- Anyway have few hours walk down to reach Dada Gau.
- Today you have lunch in Dada gau and down to Lapudanda village. O/N local home.
Day 7: Rest day in Lapudanda to view big rocks within Baseri and you can enjoy the typical culture.
- Rest day in Lapudanda to view big rocks within Baseri and you can enjoy to share the typical culture over there.
- If you walk for about 4-5 hrs, you might see the historical ground and we would have dry food for lunch.
- Overnight stay in Lapudanda.
Day 8: Down to Aarketh Bazar and Catch the Manaslu trekking route continues walk to Aarughat Bazar takes 3-4 hours.
- After breakfast down to Aarketh Bazar cross the Budi Gandaki river.
- Catch the Manaslu trekking route continues walk to Aarughat Bazar takes 3-4 hours.
- Visit small heido-electricity power house and shopping around both riverside.
- O/N lodge.
( If you do have limited time and budget, you have option to come Kathmandu through Dhading besi by direct bus)
Day 9: Walk from Arughat Bazar & Overnight stay in Gorkha Bazar.
- We do have two options to go to Gorkha, a historical palace, either by bus or on foot.
- If we walk from Arughat Bazar, it takes about 7 hours on foot and we might have lunch on the way.
- The next option is to get bus upto Gorkha palace. Overnight stay in Gorkha Bazar.
Day 10: Arrival in Kathmandu or go to Pokhara.
- From Gorkha, we do have two options.
- Either we can get bus to Kathamndu or bus to Pokhara and sometimes tourists would like to Besisahar, starting point of Round Annapurna trek as well.