Packing List In Nepal Trekking.
On all routes, a few pieces of basic trekking equipment are required. Here, we have supplied a complete list of requirements based on the location and season. Here is a list of suggested gear for trekking in the Himalayas of Nepal.
- Rain coat/jacket/Trouser One Down Jacket/wind proof Jacket/Trouser(heavy one)
- 2/3 pairs of Long light Trouser (depends on duration of trek) 2 pair of Half Pants (shorts)
- 4/5 pairs of short sleeve T- shirt (depend on duration of trek)
- 2 pair of long sleeve T-shirt, 1/2 pair of Fleece jacket/Jumper
- 2 pairs of Leggings,4/5 pairs of under wear,
- 4/5 pairs of light shocks and 2/3 pairs of heavy(warm) shocks.
- 2 pairs of Gloves (one light fleece/woolen and another water proof/wind proof depend on season)
Trekking boot : (one pairs)
Camp shoes (1 pair)
Thick socks ( 4 pairs)
Light socks ( 3 pairs)
Sandals (1 pair)
- Sun glass, Sun cream, Sun Hat,
- Woolen hat, First aid kid, Luggage cover, Flash light.
- Sleeping Bag around -15/20 degree depend on trekking route and duration of trek
Personal Climbing Gear for mountain
- Alpine Climbing Harness, Crampons, Ice Axe, Ascender,
- Multi-LED Head Lamp, Carabiners, Rappel Device, Trekking Poles, Slings,
- Prusik loops, Masks, Hoses, Regulators, Altimeter, Climbing Helmet, Oxygen bottles
Have Nice Trekking